Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Before Pictures (aka SMUT)

Ok, so yesterday I talked about losing my virginity and today I'm posting half naked pictures of myself. In just TWO days my blog has degenerated into a world of smut. *sigh*


The naked pictures are my before pictures, and they were taken when I weighed 88kg (194lbs). 

My heaviest weight was 93.5kg (206lbs) but there was no way I was taking pictures of myself naked! In fact at that weight I'm pretty sure I avoided all mirrors, and only had sex with the lights dimmed and under the covers. I even blindfolded my husband once! However that was largely unrelated to my body issues 



... moving on, these are my before pictures, and I'm publishing them now as extra motivation to keep working towards the after pictures.










So there you are. There are now embarrassing smutty pictures of me half naked on the internet. When I reach my next weight loss goal (80kg/176lbs) I will add more, but for now these will have to do. 

Finally, while I'm hoping these become great before pictures when contrasted against the slimmer, fitter, healthier and sexier me in the after pictures, I'm also glad that none of my ex-boyfriends or university professors know about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment